United States Grand Prix F1 stats
Grand Prix info
Most wins (driver)
Lewis Hamilton (6)
Most wins (constructor)
Find race results, starting grids, qualifying results (from 1989 onwards), post-race championship standings, and milestones for every United States Grand Prix held.
Wins by grid position
Below are the grid positions of every race winner at the United States Grand Prix and the number of wins per position.
For more information see United States Grand Prix race winners.
The following drivers won their first F1 race at the United States Grand Prix.
|Bruce McLaren (Cooper)|
|Innes Ireland (Lotus)|
|Jochen Rindt (Lotus)|
|Emerson Fittipaldi (Lotus)|
|Francois Cevert (Tyrrell)|
The United States Grand Prix has hosted the following championship title deciders:
- 1959: Jack Brabham (1st title)
- 1970: Jochen Rindt (1st title)
- 1974: Emerson Fittipaldi (2nd title)
- 1977: Niki Lauda (2nd title)
- 2015: Lewis Hamilton (3rd title)
- 2019: Lewis Hamilton (6th title)
- 1966: Brabham (1st title)
- 1970: Lotus (4th title)
- 1973: Lotus (6th title)
- 1974: McLaren (1st title)
- 1976: Ferrari (4th title)
- 2012: Red Bull (3rd title)
- 2017: Mercedes (4th title)
- 2022: Red Bull (5th title)