- Hungaroring 36 races (1986-2021)
Our race pages contain the race result, starting grid, qualifying result, post-race championship standings and milestones.
The Hungarian Grand Prix has hosted 5 championship title deciders.
- 1992: drivers’ championship won by Nigel Mansell (1st title)
- 1996: constructors’ championship won by Williams (8th title)
- 2001: drivers’ championship won by Michael Schumacher (4th title) and constructors’ championship won by Ferrari (11th title)
- 2002: constructors’ championship won by Ferrari (12th title)
- 2004: constructors’ championship won by Ferrari (14th title)
For a list of race winners see: race winners. You can find the winning drivers and constructors, as well as the starting position of the winner, win margin and race time.
For a list of polesitters see: polesitters. You can find the drivers and constructors that have taken pole position, as well as the race result of the polesitter, pole margin and pole position lap time.
For a list of fastest laps see: fastest laps. You can find the drivers and constructors that have set fastest laps, as well as the fastest lap time.
For statistics such as most wins, podiums, poles and fastest laps see: statistics.